Our Return Policy in short
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please email email@example.com before returning the item.
- The shipping costs for the return is covered by the customer.
- If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All enquiries: email@example.com